Your Personal Development Resource Center

Nightingale-Conant

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is Purpose? Day Five

Well, here we are...the final day in this series on 'Purpose.' Of course this is a topic that I could speak on for an entire month however, my desire was just to encourage you to see how 'Purpose' is working in your life.

======
Side Note:
======
If you would like to explore this topic in more detail, I am willing to offer a complimentary consultation. To receive an email consult, send your question/issue with purpose to coaching@hermallencoaching.net. Once I receive your message, I will provide you with a personal response.

Now on to today's post.

In order for you to know what your purpose is, you must consult with the Creator of purpose. To discover how to live with purpose we must return to God, who is the Author of Purpose.

As we are all created for a purpose, it is only fitting that we "ask" our Creator what was purposed specifically for our life. Nothing on this earth was created without a purpose...mosquitoes, whales, plants, trees, and as important you and I.

One way to discover your purpose is to spend some quiet time with the Creator and ask, "What purpose is my life to fulfill with the time you have allotted me on this side?" Then, sit still and listen for the answer. You may be closer to finding your purpose than you think.

I truly hope you enjoyed this series. Now go and fulfill your purpose!

For your complimentary consult, send your question to: coaching@hermallencoaching.net.

Herm
Helping You Reach Your Peak

No comments: